This post has already been read 608 times!
This course is a SAQA (South African Qualifications Authority) approved course through MerSETA. It is most probably the first accredited CPA course; there are no other known accredited CPA courses.
- Course delegates who successfully complete the course will be issued with a SAQA statement of results under Units Standard 242655- Demonstrate knowledge and application of ethical conduct in a business environment. The statement of results will be linked to the accredited MerSETA and training provider certificate Titled – Consumer Protection Act- Operations (either sales or After Sales and Support Units Standard 242655- Demonstrate knowledge and application of ethical conduct in a business environment.
- This course will enable successful delegates to prove their competence in CPA operations in the Motor industry for either sales or After Sales and Support.
- Employers will have staff with valid accredited competence. In so doing, such staff can be performance managed staff and held accountable for their CPA job functions.
- The course involves interactive face-to-face learning, combined with online learning and assessment solutions.
- The course is customised to operational structures in the motor industry.
- The course will be discounted by R500 for RMI members and member employees.
- The course is delivered by qualified CPA facilitators of the motor industry (registered at MerSETA) and an accredited training provider. Training will be delivered by the same provider, at the same standards and on a national basis.
- More information is available on the date schedule and enrolment form.
For further enquiries please contact Maritza Le Roux 011 886 6300 or firstname.lastname@example.org