Please find information below on the exciting Occupational Health & Safety Training taking place in the month of September in both the Western Cape and KZN regions.
- Western Cape:
|01-Sep-22||09:00 – 14:00||Occupational Health & Safety – SHE REP – (Health & Safety representative)|
|SHE Rep – Describes the functions of the workplace Health & Safety representative|
|02-Sep-22||09:00 – 14:00||Perform basic life support and first aid procedures (Level 1)|
Venue: CSRSza, 2nd Floor, 3 High Street, Rosenpark, Bellville
· KZN region:
|05-Sep-22||08:30 – 13:30||Perform basic life support and first aid procedures (Level 1)|
|06-Sep-22||08:30 – 13:00||FIRETRAC – Perform basic fire fighting plus apply fire fighting techniques|
|06-Sep-22||13:00 – 16:30||Food Hygiene & Safety|
Venue: RMI Durban (Unit 3A, 3rd Floor, The Ridge, Torsvale Office Park, 8 Torsvale Crescent, Umhlanga)
- Please RSVP as soon as possible before training commences (atleast 5 working days).
- Please note : Seats are limited, payment secures your seat
Reserve your seat online: https://www.csrsza.com/event-trainings/ after which you will receive your invoice. Select the training date you want to attend, click on the training event, scroll down and select RSVP. Once you have made payment your seat is guaranteed.
We look forward to seeing you in the classroom.
Who should attend which training?
- COVID (SAIOSH Accredited) – For ALL employees
- ERGONOMICS (SAIOSH Accredited) For ALL employees
- Health & Safety Inductor (SAIOSH Accredited) – For ALL employees
- Health & Safety Representative (SAIOSH Accredited) – Managers and senior employees
(*Inductor MUST be completed first)
- Fire Prevention & Protection (SAIOSH Accredited) – As required
- 1st AID (SAIOSH Accredited / DoE&L Accredited) – As required
* Health & Safety Inductor – Explain basic health & safety principles in & around the workplace
* Health & Safety Representative – Describes the Functions of the workplace Health Safety Representative
Please be reminded that CSRSza monthly contracted clients train at no cost.