This post has already been read 382 times!
Taking place every two years, Automechanika Johannesburg is the leading and largest international trade fair servicing the automotive aftermarket on the African continent.
This event takes place from 18 to 21 September at the Johannesburg Expo Centre, Nasrec.
This year’s event marks the sixth time this international trade expo takes place in South Africa. It will, for the second time, be co-located with Futuroad Expo, a truck, bus and commercial vehicle exhibition, and Scalex Johannesburg, a logistics and infrastructure trade fair.
Each of the first three days is being dedicated to a specific theme: innovation on the Wednesday, skills development on the Thursday and buy local on the Friday.
Why should you attend Automechanika Johannesburg?
- Source the best products and deals from over 600 exhibitors
- Enhance your skills by attending the free skills development seminars
- Keep up-to-date with legislation and industry trends that impact your business
- Visit the demo and experiential areas for a first-hand experience of the latest technologies available to the market
- Participate in the official mechanic games such as the tyre changing competition and the paint and body championship.
If your business operates within these industries, then this is an unprecedented networking opportunity to grow your business footprint. Registrations is completely free, all you need to do is pre-register online to secure your visitor pass.
Secure your visitor pass online here.
Visit the website:www.automechanikasa.co.za
For visitor registration queries, please contactPriyanka Lutchman (Marketing Manager): Priyanka.firstname.lastname@example.org