This post has already been read 1204 times!
The “IR Kit” is a user-friendly manual which provides guidelines and pro-forma documents for use by employers in the day-to-day running of their business in the labour relations environment.
The “IR Kit” contains the following documets for use by members and is attached hereunder for members exclusive use:
- Application for Appointment
- Induction Check List
- Company Rules & Regulations
- Disciplinary Code
- Disciplinary Hearing Checklist
- Notice to attend a Disciplinary Hearing
- Grievance Application Form
- Outcome of Grievance Hearing
- Performance Appraisal
- Reference Check Form
- Letter of Appointment to a Permanent Position
- Letter of Appointment on a “Fixed Term” Basis
- Letter of Warning
- Sick Certificate
Should you have any queries in this regard please contact Aruna Ranchod on 011 886 6300 or email email@example.com .