This post has already been read 655 times!
The RMI’s highly skilled and experienced Industrial Relations Specialists at each office provide free telephonic industrial relations advice and assistance in all matters relating to industrial relations matters. The following services (amongst other) are provided at nominal rates for members only:
- Assisting with and/or conducting disciplinary enquiries
- Representation at Conciliation, Arbitration and/or Con-Arb proceedings at the Dispute Resolution Centre (DRC) or CCMA.
- Assistance and/or representation at the Labour Court.
- Assisting members with collective bargaining issues.
- Assistance in dealing with matters relating to poor work performance, retrenchments, redundancies etc.
- Matters pertaining to the Main Agreement for the Motor Industry, Administrative Agreements of the Motor Industry and Social Security Funds.
The RMI also provides a user-friendly manuals and forms for use by members in respect of day to day industrial relations matters. (See IR Kit and EE Kit).
Industrial Relations Seminars presented regularly in each Region. ( See latest schedules under Seminars). Should you be interested in in-house training within your own organisation please contact Aruna Ranchod on 011 886 6300 or email email@example.com.