We are pleased to announce that the RMI will be presenting an online seminar entitled – Dismissal for operational reasons and incapacity
-When: 5 May 2021
-Platform: Microsoft Teams
-Cost: See registration form below
-Presenter: Eckhardt Oelofse
Some of the topics of discussion will be:
- What are Operational Requirements
- Dismissal due to Operational Requirements (Sect 189)
- Dismissal due to Operational Requirements (Sect 189A)
- Sect 189 & Sect 189A procedure
- Sect 189 vs Sect 189A
- Incapacity due to Poor Work Performance
- Incapacity due to Ill Health
- Schedule 8 – Items 10 & 11
You are invited to secure your attendance by completing the registration form below. The training material will be distributed to the delegates electronically. A certificate of attendance will be provided to each delegate.
Please find the banking details and registration form below, together with the IR seminar prospectus with the seminars to follow in the month of May.
We look forward to seeing you there.