We are pleased to announce that the RMI will be presenting an online seminar entitled – Operational requirements and incapacity
-When: Friday, 31 March 2023
-Time: 10h00 – 12h00
-Platform: Microsoft Teams
-Cost: See registration form below
-Presenter: Janina Kalidass
Some of the topics of discussion will be:
- What are operational requirements?
- Retrenchments – the procedure to follow.
- The role of Trade Unions in the retrenchment process.
- What severance pay is due to the retrenched employee?
- Incapacity due to poor work performance.
- Is it misconduct or poor work performance?
- Incapacity due to ill health.
- Processes to follow for incapacity.
You are invited to secure your attendance by completing the registration form below. A certificate of attendance will be provided to each delegate.
Please find the banking details and registration form below.
We look forward to seeing you there.