We are pleased to announce that the RMI will be presenting an online seminar entitled – Overview on Industrial Relations
-When: 28 April 2021
-Platform: Microsoft Teams
-Cost: See registration form below
-Presenter: Tsepo Mohlakoana
Some of the topics of discussion will be:
- Industrial Relations defined;
- Labour Legislation applicable in the Motor Industry;
- Peace Clause in the Main Collective Agreement;
- Protected and Unprotected Strikes;
- Transfer of Business;
- Organisational Rights;
- Shop Stewards;
- Types of Industrial Action.
You are invited to secure your attendance by completing the registration form below. The training material will be distributed to the delegates electronically. A certificate of attendance will be provided to each delegate.
Please find the banking details and registration form below, together with the IR seminar prospectus with the seminars to follow in the months of April and May.
We look forward to seeing you there.