We are pleased to announce that the RMI will be presenting an online seminar entitled – Overview on Industrial Relations
-When: 28 July 2021
-Time: 09h00 – 12h00
-Platform: Microsoft Teams
-Cost: See registration form below
-Presenter: Marie Ellis
Some of the topics of discussion will be:
• Industrial Relations defined;
• Labour Legislation applicable in the Motor Industry;
• Peace Clause in the Main Collective Agreement;
• Protected and Unprotected Strikes;
• Transfer of Business;
• Organisational Rights;
• Shop Stewards;
• Types of Industrial Action.
You are invited to secure your attendance by completing the registration form below. The training material will be distributed to the delegates electronically. A certificate of attendance will be provided to each delegate.
Please find the banking details and registration form below.
We look forward to seeing you there.