The submission deadline for the financial period 1 April 2019 to 31 March 2020, for mandatory and discretionary grant submissions by merSETA levy-paying, merSETA non-levy-paying (SARS exempted) companies and other legal entities including NGOs, TVET/Universities, operating in the retail motor sector, is Tuesday, 30 April 2019.
Only electronic submissions will be accepted.
For your convenience, the OFO Codes are being made available here.
Download form for ATR and PIVOTAL Plan
Download form for WSP, Employee Data and PIVOTAL Plan
Key submission information is as follows:
- Large and medium-sized companies that want to be considered for discretionary grants for PIVOTAL programmes must submit their mandatory grant application and indicate the method of funding as discretionary grants (PIVOTAL and non-PIVOTAL) on the WSP (Workplace skills plan); and
- Small and other legal entities operating in the retail motor sector that want to be considered for discretionary grants for PIVOTAL and non-PIVOTAL programmes must submit on the NSDMS.
Skills Development Facilitators are reminded that the reporting periods are as follows:
- The annual training report will be for the period 1 January 2018 until 31 December 2018;
- The workplace skills plan period will be 1 January 2019 until 31 December 2019; and
- The PIVOTAL plan and PIVOTAL report will be 1 April 2019 until 31 March 2020.
Preference will be given to learners linked to the merSETA’s identified priority skills as outlined in the merSETA Sector Skills Plan, which is available on the merSETA website.