Safety, health and environmental (SHE) Rep. (Compliance SA)
For more information and booking forms on Safety, Health and Environmental Representative training, please find the dates & information below:
The RMI has entered into a joint venture training agreement with the Order of Saint John (St John) to provide Fire-fighting and Evacuation, First Aid Level-1, First Aid Level-2 courses to RMI members.
The training is intended to:
- Assist members in being compliant in terms of the business regulations as set by the Department of Labour requirement with regards to the OHS Act 85 of 1993 as it fulfills the requirements for all the associations within the RMI to meet the minimum Occupational Health and Safety standards, as stipulated by the Department of Labour; and
- Probably even more, to ensure that the member businesses have the right quality and resources to mitigate occupational health and safety risks.
As an industry quality assurance institute ourselves; RMI has gone through all the checks to ensure our members get industry training of the highest quality, at the most affable rate and in the most uniform and consistent manner across the country. In fact, St John training is internationally aligned and allows for the portability of skills across 45 counties, namely: AFRICA– South Africa, Ghana, Nigeria, Mauritius, Malawi; Kenya, Tanzania, Swaziland, Zimbabwe, Zambia and Uganda; Americas– Trinidad and Tobago; USA; Barbados, Antigua and Barbuda, Dominica, Canada, Bermuda, Guyana, Jamaica, Granada and Saint Lucia; EUROPE & MIDDLE EAST– Cyprus, Wales, Scotland, Jerusalem, Ireland, Northern Island, Malta, Gibraltar and England; ASIA PACIFIC– Australia, New Zealand, India, Hong Kong, Fiji, Papua New Geanea, Pakistan, Malaysia, Singapore, Sri Lanka and Solomon Islands. For more information about St John, please visit the St John website www.stjohn.org.za.
- The training is categorised as category-B training and can be used according to the organisations workplace skills plan and in accordance with SETA permissions;
- The provider is a non-profit organisation with a B-BBEE level 1 compliance rating and their services can be used for B-BBEE purposes;
- The provider is a national institute and provides training on a national and international standards for all members and their various divisions; and
- Delegates and members who have attended training with St John receive an online certificate for the period that it is licenced and can print an e-certificate at will.
If you would like to book or would like more information, please Contact Brendan Voigt at ST John on 051 444 6276 or Brendan.Voigt@stjohn.org.za.