The 2020 merSETA National Skills Development Roadshows seeks to capacitate members on the next cycle of mandatory and discretionary grant funding windows and other areas. The workshop will focus on:
- Overview of the 5 year strategic outcomes of the merSETA
- Overview of the National Skills Development Management System
- Mandatory Grant changes
- Discretionary Grants process changes
- Changes to the Grant Policy
- Way forward on Quality Council on Trades and Occupations (QCTO) quality assurance functions.
- Learnership incentives – South African Revenue Services (SARS)
Click on this link to see the merSETA Roadshow schedule dates for the various provinces.
For further enquiries on the scheduled merSETA national roadshows, please feel free to contact the merSETA Regional Office in your area for assistance. Click on this link to see the contact details of regional offices.
Download your invitation to a merSETA Skills Development roadshow by clicking here.