We are pleased to announce that the RMI will be presenting an online seminar entitled – Contracts of employment
-When: 15 June 2022
-Time: 09h00 – 11h00
-Platform: Microsoft Teams
-Cost: See registration form below
-Presenter: Ross Simon
Some of the topics of discussion will be:
- What is a contract of employment legally?
- The importance of a contract of employment.
- Where does MIBCO fit in?
- What defines an employee?
- What defines an employer?
- The termination of contracts.
- Restraints of Trade.
You are invited to secure your attendance by completing the registration form below. A certificate of attendance will be provided to each delegate.
Please find the banking details and registration form below.
We look forward to seeing you there.