Following the webinars on Understanding your annual benefit statement which started in December 2021, we are pleased to announce that further webinars have been scheduled.
These online webinar sessions will be held on the following dates:
8 March 2022
9 March 2022
10 March 2022
There will be two sessions daily hosted as follows:
– Session 1: 09h00 to 10h30 – English
– Session 2: 14h00 to 15h30 – African Languages
Topics to be covered:
1. Details and information reflected on the benefit statement explained.
2. The legislative changes which came into effect on 1 March 2021.
3. How to register on the web to obtain your benefit statement
4. Available self-help tools
Members may further obtain benefit statements here:
1. MIRF website – www.mirf.co.za
2. MIRF WhatsApp – 0872406398
3. MIRF Mobile App – *134*20054#
To obtain your Fund Credit anytime, dial *134*20054#
|Session 1||Session 2|
|March 8th||09h00 to 10h30 Webinar (microsoft.com)||14h00 to 15h30 Webinar (microsoft.com)|
|March 9th||09h00 to 10h30 Webinar (microsoft.com)||14h00 to 15h30 Webinar (microsoft.com)|
|March 10th||09h00 to 10h30 Webinar (microsoft.com)||14h00 to 13h30 Webinar (microsoft.com)|
These dates and registration links are also available on the MIRF website at www.mirf.co.za and the MIRF Facebook page.