Please find information below on the exciting Occupational Health & Safety Training taking place in the months of July and August in various regions.
- 1 and 2 August – Pretoria
- 3, 4 and 5 August – Randburg
- 4, 11 and 12 August – Western Cape
- Please RSVP as soon as possible before training commences (atleast 5 working days).
- Please note : Seats are limited, payment secures your seat
Once you have made payment your seat is guaranteed. We look forward to seeing you in the classroom.
Who should attend which training?
- HBA / COVID – 19 (SAIOSH Accredited) – For ALL Employees
- ERGONOMICS (SAIOSH Accredited) For ALL Employees
- Health & Safety Inductor (SAIOSH Accredited) – For ALL Employees
- Health & Safety Representative (SAIOSH Accredited) – Managers and Senior Employees
(*Inductor MUST be Completed 1st)
- Fire Prevention & Protection (SAIOSH Accredited) – As required
- 1st AID (SAIOSH Accredited / DoE&L Accredited) – As required
* Health & Safety Inductor – Explain basic health & safety principles in & around the workplace.
Please be reminded that CSRSza monthly contracted clients train at no cost.